Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Lost Skeleton Returns Again

Larry Blamire brings us back to the 1960's in this sequel to The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, a movie so good you should go out and watch it right now. Its okay, I'll wait. Fort those waiting, here's a picture of a skeleton choking a man.

You've failed me for the last time!


You're back? Good. What did you think? I know, absolutely hysterical. For those of you who don't like fun, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is a send-up of those old B-movies from the 1950's and 60's filled with guys in rubber monster suits, anatomy skeletons on visible wires, aliens flying in on pie-tin flying saucers, and acting so bad that it's absolutely ridiculous. The first time I watched that movie, I laughed so hard and long that I felt like I had done a full week's worth of abdominal exercises in two hours. So that's what The Lost Skeleton Returns Again had to live up to, and I think it fell just short of that mark.

It's not that the movie is bad... well, actually, it is that bad but it's sort of the point that it's so bad that it's funny. It's a whole meta thing going on. So I guess it's not bad enough? It's too bad? This is confusing. Whatever, it's worth taking a look at.

Rating: B

No comments:

Post a Comment